What is Contemplative Nutrition? It is an introspective, reflective look at how we nourish our Higher Selves and our bodies. It is intentional. It is unconditionally loving. It is epiphanous. It is joyful. It is mindful and purposeful. It does not stop at food - it integrates our whole selves and looks at all of the ways you feed yourself: friends, creativity, relationships, career, nature, media, rest... for optimal health and happiness.
I work with people at the intersection where food meets spirituality. I work with people who want to love their bodies and have forgotten to nourish their Higher Self.
Food is not a math problem!
We will not be counting calories or analysing grams of fat and protein. We go deeper than that. I practice an integrated approach to nutrition, which means that I look at how all areas of your life are connected. Does stress at your job or in your relationship cause you to overeat? And what do you tend to eat when you are stressed? Broccoli? No. Does lack of sleep or low energy prevent you from exercising? Do you mindfully feed your Higher Self or do you grab something vapid on the go to stop the hunger or the feelings. As we work together, we will look at how all parts of your life affect your health as a whole and we work on each of those pieces.
The mission of Intuity Wellness is to create health and happiness one meal and lifestyle change at a time. With Intuity Wellness Contemplative Nutrition, you can:
- Get to and sustain your weight goals without dieting or calorie counting
- Establish a healthy, loving relationship with food and your body
- Avoid expensive and painful health problems like obesity, diabetes, hives, digestive problems, allergies, recurrent sinus problems....
- End of dinner battles and less picky eating
- Control your cravings
- Sleep better
- Reclaim your child-like energy, self-trust, and happiness
- Meet a community of others to engage and connect with for mutual support, discovery, and accountability